The Sales Representative position at Aaron’s Estate Sales is a role in our Sales and Marketing Division in the Sales Department.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that has experience in sales or has a high level of interest in being trained to be a great sales person. This person will work with our clients to find the best possible solution to their situation offering Aaron’s Estate Sales services and products. This is a very rewarding position that requires a lot of travel going on appointments into our client’s homes, meeting with them to understand their situation and offering the best solution. This is a fast pace team effort to expand our company finding high quality estate sales and collections that we can bring to the market.
- Full ownership over the revenue of Aaron’s Estate Sales
- Go on appointments in the field into client’s homes
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets
- Manage CRM (pipedrive) and update it every day with client information.
- Come to the morning sales meeting 8:30 Monday – Friday with a daily battle plan to hit our targets
- Train every day on Cardone University before coming to work, drill with other representatives / sales manager on AES sales cycle, objection handlings, etc.
- Understand the AES sales policies thoroughly and keep all sales honest and in line with our agreements with our clients per our contracts
- Be the expert at selling our service to every kind of client so that you can train others
- Manage and report daily and weekly statistics to management
- BA in Sales or related field preferred
- Proven experience in sales or a strong interest to become a great salesperson. The right person we will train
- Great communication skills and ability to keep in constant contact with 100s of people
- Experience with Microsoft, high skill level using your phone and phone apps quickly.
- Tech savvy and able to learn new programs and CRMs
- Driver’s license and ability to drive within 100 miles of office location
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and interested in working in multiple areas
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Very strong analytical skills
This is a full-time, in office / on the road Monday to Friday 8:20am – 5pm with additional hours/times as needed in Ferndale MI
Why Aaron’s Estate Sales?
Aaron’s Estate Sales is the Largest privately owned estate sale company in the United States. We have grown our company because of the outstanding service and commitment we have to our clients. We are looking for hard working individuals that thrive on creating a positive environment and building a business.
Aaron’s Estate Sales is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.