The Sales Department Manager position at Aaron’s Estate Sales is a role in our Sales and Marketing Division that is over the entire Sales Department. There are three departments in this division; Creative and Marketing Department, Advertising and Publications Department and Sales Department.
We are looking for a highly qualified individual that has extensive experience in sales management. This person will build and run a high preforming ethical sales team to work with our clients to find the best possible solution to their situation. The Sales Department Manager will manage the CRM, coach and run the sales representatives to achieve the revenue targets and goals of the company.
- Full ownership over the revenue of Aaron’s Estate Sales
- Go on appointments in the field into client’s homes
- Hire, train and manage a high performing sales team with daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets
- Manage CRM and train representatives on how to use the CRM (pipedrive)
- Automate sales functions in the CRM
- Run the morning sales meeting at 8:30 Monday – Friday
- Coach and drill representatives on AES sales cycle, objection handlings, etc.
- Understand the AES sales policies thoroughly and keep all sales representatives honest and in line with our agreements with our clients per our contracts
- Be the expert at selling our service to every kind of client so that you can train others
- Manage and report daily and weekly statistics to management
- BA in Sales Management or related field preferred
- Expert in Excel, experience in Microsoft suite.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in email marketing and automation
- 3+ years’ experience in sales management
- Expert experience in CRM management (pipedrive)
- In-depth knowledge in email campaign best practices to maintain and improve email deliverability.
- Copywriting experience for emails, and sales activities
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and interested in working in multiple areas
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Very strong analytical skills
This is a full-time, in office Monday to Friday 8:20am – 5pm with additional hours/times as needed in Ferndale MI
Why Aaron’s Estate Sales?
Aaron’s Estate Sales is the Largest privately owned estate sale company in the United States. We have grown our company because of the outstanding service and commitment we have to our clients. We are looking for hard working individuals that thrive on creating a positive environment and building a business.
Aaron’s Estate Sales is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.