The Sales and Marking Director position at Aaron’s Estate Sales is an Executive role over our Sales and Marketing Division. There are three departments in this division; Creative and Marketing Department, Advertising and Publications Department and Sales Department.
We are looking for a highly qualified individual that has experience with digital and print ads, creative and copywriting and extensive sales and marketing experience to head our company’s sales and marking division into the future to drive brand awareness, sales and revenue.
- Full ownership over the revenue of Aaron’s Estate Sales
- Running all marketing and sales activities
- Creating all ads, copywriting and placement
- Ownership over our customer and client databases, keeping them up to date and creating marketing to reach and grow our lists
- Identifying the correct print ad opportunities for the company and managing ad placement
- Create and run a high preforming sales team
- Run and manage all online PPC ads
- Manage the company CRM and train sales representatives on correct usage
- Run and manage all social media campaigns and post promotions the business
- Run Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterst, Linkedin, etc. Profiles
- Runing the creative team to get the best content output; photographer, videographer
- BA in Marketing or Sales Management or related field preferred
- Proven experience (3+ years) in email marketing and automation
- Experience in building and deploying SMS and push notification campaigns
- Expert in Excel, experience in Microsoft suite.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales
- Experience in CRM management (pipedrive)
- In-depth knowledge in email campaign best practices to maintain and improve email deliverability.
- Copywriting experience for emails, social media and ads.
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and interested in working in multiple areas
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Very strong analytical skills
This is a full-time, in office Monday to Friday 8:20am – 5pm with additional hours/times as needed in Ferndale MI
Why Aaron’s Estate Sales?
Aaron’s Estate Sales is the Largest privately owned estate sale company in the United States. We have grown our company because of the outstanding service and commitment we have to our clients. We are looking for hard working individuals that thrive on creating a positive environment and building a business.
Aaron’s Estate Sales is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.