The Part Time – Estate Sale Associate position at Aaron’s Estate Sales is a role in our Production Division in the Estate Sales Delivery Department.
As an Estate Sale Associate, you will be a part of the estate sales team. You will be traveling to our client’s homes and setting up for the sale, pricing the items, as well as working on the estate sale.
Every home and every client are different, making every week an adventure. Learn about antique glass one week and professional tools the next. Stage a million-dollar home on Monday, and a barn full of off-road vehicles Wednesday. At Aaron’s Estate Sales, you will never be bored!
This is a great opportunity for entry-level candidates, recent graduates, and those wishing to explore a new career path. We are expanding rapidly, and this is a gateway position into several other career opportunities within our organization.
Typical days / hours:
Set up, staging, pricing, and photographing: Monday – Tuesday or Wednesday 8:30 – 5:00
Running the sale: Thursday or Friday – Saturday or Sunday 8:30 – 4:00
- Arrive on time to clients’ homes located within 100-mile radius of the office (DALIY TRAVEL TO NEW LOCATIONS REQUIRED.) (Mileage reimbursement available)
- Cleaning, display set up, organizing and staging of furniture and home goods.
- Online product research and pricing.
- Placing directional event signs.
- Assisting customers, Square POS operation, and maintaining displays.
- Working with deadlines, taking direction from the team lead.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Driver’s license and ability to drive within 100 miles of office location daily
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize disorder in someone’s household
- Customer Service. You will be working with hundreds of customers every weekend
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal communication
- Retail experience a plus
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Able to use internet and mobile apps proficiently
- Interest/knowledge in home décor, art, antiques, collectibles, tools, furniture, etc. a huge plus
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hard-working and reliable
- GED or high school diploma preferred
- Highly collaborative and interested in working in multiple areas
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Very strong analytical skills
This is a part-time position at estate sales Monday through Sunday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm with days off during the week as jobs are completed within a 100-mile radius of the office location. We will work out a part-time schedule for either set-ups in the beginning of the week, or sale days from Thursday – Sunday.
Why Aaron’s Estate Sales?
Aaron’s Estate Sales is the Largest privately owned estate sale company in the United States. We have grown our company because of the outstanding service and commitment we have to our clients. We are looking for hard working individuals that thrive on creating a positive environment and building a business.
Aaron’s Estate Sales is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.