The Estate Sale Manager position at Aaron’s Estate Sales is a role in our Production Division in the Estate Sales Delivery Department.
The Estate Sale Manager position is primarily responsible for controlling and directing the entire estate sale from start to finish ensuring a perfect service executed for our clients.
The Estate Sale Manager runs a team of associates each week in a new home to set up, price, and run a perfect estate sale for our clients. This is a management position where you will be working under a tight timeframe to get an entire house organized, staged, and looking like a retail store, doing research, pricing everything in the home, photographing the contents of the home and uploading photos to an online platform and then running the sale over the course of a weekend.
Typical days / hours:
Set up, staging, pricing, and photographing: Monday – Tuesday or Wednesday 8:30 – 5:00
Running the sale: Thursday or Friday – Saturday or Sunday 8:30 – 4:00
- Manage, and run assigned estate sales from beginning to end every week.
- Set up, stage, Price the entire home
- Run the sales team on the weekend to exceed goals
- Keep our clients’ homes in perfect condition throughout the process
- Train and keep the sales team motivated and winning.
- Keep all company policies in while running and training the sales team
- Track weekly, monthly, and annual sales metrics assigned by the company.
- Achieve/exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets during the estate sales
- Driver’s license and ability to drive within 100 miles of office location
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize disorder in someone’s household
- Project management skills
- Leadership skills a must. You must be able to run and manage a team to get the best results.
- Sales skills, you have to be able to sell items and find fun and creative ways to get your estate sale staff motivated and selling
- Customer Service. You will be managing hundreds of customers every weekend as well as the clients that own the home that you are working in
- Highly collaborative and interested in working in multiple areas
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Very strong analytical skills
This is a full-time, on-location at estate sales Monday to Sunday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm with days off during the week as jobs are completed within a 100-mile radius of Ferndale MI
Why Aaron’s Estate Sales?
Aaron’s Estate Sales is the Largest privately owned estate sale company in the United States. We have grown our company because of the outstanding service and commitment we have to our clients. We are looking for hard working individuals that thrive on creating a positive environment and building a business.
Aaron’s Estate Sales is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.