The Client Services Manager position at Aaron’s Estate Sales is a role in our Production Division that manages the Client Services Department.
The Client Services Specialist’s primary responsibilities are to increase customer satisfaction by providing exemplary customer service to promote growth, retention, and loyalty among clientele. You will work with clients by phone, email, and in-person to support clients in various aspects and make sure that our service is being delivered exactly as promised.
The Client Services Manager is directly responsible for onboarding our clients, meeting with them in person and making sure they are fully taken care of throughout the entirety of our service.
- Make outbound calls to our clients after they sign up with Aaron’s Estate Sales to onboard them to the company
- Communicate with clients via phone and email to make sure they understand our process
- Manage the estate sale calendar with our clients and schedule services to happen at different times
- Liaison between clients and our production staff to make sure all production staff are aware of client expectations and needs
- Schedule clean outs for clients and adjust estate sale service based on the needs of the clients and company
- Go out to our clients’ homes for one last walk-through before the team arrives to ensure everything is on track and the client is ready for service.
- Cancel client’s sales if the terms of our contract are not met.
- Go over accounting with clients from the previous week and answer any questions
- Encourage happy clients / customers to send us their success stories of using our service
- Share client / customer success stories during weekly company meeting
- Enthusiastic, persistent, friendly and professional on the phone
- Work with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the services provided.
- Provide excellent service to our clients and apply effective troubleshooting techniques under pressure
- Ensuring clients have a VIP experience at our events
- Desire to help others
- BA in Sales, Communication or related field preferred
- Proven experience in customer service and troubleshooting client issues
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Professional phone skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Experience with Microsoft, high skill level using your phone and phone apps quickly.
- Tech savvy and able to learn new programs and CRMs
- Driver’s license and ability to drive within 100 miles of office location
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and interested in working in multiple areas
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Very strong analytical skills
This is a full-time, in office / on the road Monday to Friday 8:20am – 5pm with additional hours/times as needed in Ferndale MI
Why Aaron’s Estate Sales?
Aaron’s Estate Sales is the Largest privately owned estate sale company in the United States. We have grown our company because of the outstanding service and commitment we have to our clients. We are looking for hard working individuals that thrive on creating a positive environment and building a business.
Aaron’s Estate Sales is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.