10 QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN YOU MEET WITH AN ESTATE SALE COMPANY.
- What are your companies set-up and Estate Sales fees? Are there any debris removal cost?
- What are your lead time requirements, do you have room on your schedule?
- How many Estate Sales a month does your company conduct?
- Do you buy items from the estate? If so, how do you valuate the items they purchase.
- Do you do presell to anyone?
- How do they advertise their Estate Sales?
- How long will the whole Estate Sales process take from start to finish?
- How did they get in the estate liquidation business?
- Do you have a contract?
- Can you provide references from satisfied clients?
Ask them this question: Are there any questions I have left unasked?