The Expert Pricing Assoicate position at Aaron’s Estate Sales is a role in our Production Division in the Estate Sales Delivery Department.
We are looking for a knowledgeable seasoned fast Expert Pricing Assoicate that can identify items ranging from high-end furniture, objects, and clothing to antiques, artwork and jewelry. We are looking for a person who can price 100s of items or spend a half an hour pricing a single painting worth $10,000.
This person would work with Aaron’s Estate Sales making sure all sales are priced correctly, training staff and would also work with Block Auction House doing research and cataloging items.
- Work with the team to help price each estate sale every week.
- Quality control our estate sale pricing throughout the week before the sales begin.
- Research items of special interest to ensure we price the correctly.
- Work in a face paced environment an make pricing decisions quickly.
- Train staff on how to do research and price items correctly so that they sell, but sell for the highest amount possible.
- Identifying items that should go to auctioned and be removed from the estate sale.
- Extensive experience identifying items of value including brand names, furniture types, artwork, antiques, mid-century, clothing, jewelry and more
- Decisive – able to make quick identification and value decisions.
- Expertise – huge mental library of knowledge for identification and value
- Positive energy!
- Team Player
- Ability to share and teach your knowledge to other team members
This is a full-time or part time position at estate sales and in office Monday Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Job sites are within a 100-mile radius of our office location.
Why Aaron’s Estate Sales?
Aaron’s Estate Sales is the Largest privately owned estate sale company in the United States. We have grown our company because of the outstanding service and commitment we have to our clients. We are looking for hard working individuals that thrive on creating a positive environment and building a business.
Aaron’s Estate Sales is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.