The Digital Marketing position at Aaron’s Estate Sales is a role in our Sales and Marketing Division in the Publications Department.
The Digital Marketing Specialist primarily will use various marketing platforms to improve efficiency, generate leads, and create more revenue for the company. This will mainly be done through creating email campaigns and automation, managing all PPC on google and Microsoft ads and managing all social media and online business listings
The ideal candidate should have proven success building and managing pay-per-click campaigns, a variety of email campaigns, automation and managing everything about a business’s online assets.
- Full ownership on the company’s online presence and communications
- Coordinate with others in the department on content publishing and copywriting to ensure quality control
- Manage and optimize PPC ads across Google and Microsoft
- Full ownership over email campaigns and building our email list with the goal of gaining new clients.
- Work closely with the creative team to develop and test new ideas for campaigns
- Monitor, track and report on all marketing campaign performance
- Build necessary automations using Pipedrive and MailChimp.
- Create, write and schedule SMS and push notification campaigns using various platforms
- Continuously work to grow and define our database of contacts
- Manage and report daily and weekly statistics to management
- BA in Marketing or Sales Management or related field preferred
- Proven experience (3+ years) in email marketing and automation
- Proven experience in PPC ads, building campaigns and digital marketing
- A deep understanding of sales funnels, journey mpaping, email triggers, segmentation and behavior targeting
- Ability to handle shifting priorities, tight deadlines, and multiple projects at once
- Experience with Microsoft, high skill level using your phone and phone apps quickly.
- Tech savvy and able to learn new programs and CRMs
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and interested in working in multiple areas
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Very strong analytical skills
This is a full-time, in office Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with additional hours/times as needed in Ferndale MI
Why Aaron’s Estate Sales?
Aaron’s Estate Sales is the Largest privately owned estate sale company in the United States. We have grown our company because of the outstanding service and commitment we have to our clients. We are looking for hard working individuals that thrive on creating a positive environment and building a business.
Aaron’s Estate Sales is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.